Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Administrator/Coder Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Administrator/Coder Application Empty Administrator/Coder Application Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm

dynamik

Starter
Starter

HI, im applying for coder. or administrator.
i think i could be any of these because i have been staff on countless servers. i know how to play the game
and i know a lot about the game. i could help other players in the game with whatever they might need and
i could make the server funner and more enjoyable. i've been a coder for about a year now and some say that's
impressive. i dont really know. but, im pretty good at coding and i've been coder for 4 servers and 3 out of 4 said i
was a great coder. the other said i was ok, but i am currently already a coder for one server and the owner says i've
helped the server alot.

Please choose me to be your new server coder, or one of your new administrators
Thank You.
,Dynamik ╬_╬

2Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

u need to do admin app as seperate. ther is a sticky to say what needs including. As for being coder, i have also been coding since january last year and i am quite experienced. I dont currently have a need for a coder because i wouldnt like to release any of my server files to anyone i just met a few minutes ago. I think if you are experienced with servers, keep playing for about a month and then apply for adminisrator.

Thanks

John

3Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

i`ve saw you with tom and you told him only some commands -.-
and you told him to edit some files maybe you are a hacker idk,
maybe you only know the commands and the rest you know nothing ..

4Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 am

probsly lol, and it aint tht hard to see the commands..

5Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

6Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:55 am

7Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

lol

8Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

omg

9Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 am

lol dickhed

10Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm

warning, do not use bad language

11Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

connor that was your account -.-

12Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 am

bigbaddrag

Starter
Starter

i dont think your supposed to have conversations like this in an application, says so in the sticky "voting rules"

13Administrator/Coder Application Empty Re: Administrator/Coder Application Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

lock??
(admins cant lock apps ..)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum