Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

my account not working-.-

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my account not working-.- Empty my account not working-.- Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:25 pm

mass108

Starter
Starter

um when i try to log onto my account it says it is disabled and that i should chek my message box for more information but there is nothing there Evil or Very Mad and its starting to piss me off so now i cant play power scape in the mean time Twisted Evil so plz fix my account plz! Very Happy

2my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:31 pm

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

Yeah it does that to all of us it just means the server need a restart, johns working on something,
or the server is off, etc. so dont worry just check up on it every now and then Very Happy

3my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 pm

mass108

Starter
Starter

i have been trying all day it still not working

4my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 am

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

You should post in the Banned? section - also i have moved this to there 4 u.

5my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:59 pm

mass108

Starter
Starter

well thank you ravedd_up but y would he be ban? i havent done anything on him sep 1 queest and train agi and train alll my other lvls so i have no clue y he would be ban?????????????
Shocked

6my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

he prolly not cuz it happenes to us all he just means that it should have been put in that section.

7my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:01 pm

mass108

Starter
Starter

-.- ok but the banned section?!?!!?!

8my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 pm

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

idk lol i dont make the rules. lol

9my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm

mass108

Starter
Starter

i kno that lol but idk y he could be ban:(

10my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm

mass108

Starter
Starter

o yea and then i made another account and it said same thing:(

11my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

then you are ip banned
so far i know there is a kind of auto ip banner
if you say 3 times the same you get that maybe you did ??

12my account not working-.- Empty Re: my account not working-.- Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 pm

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

ok that last line made no since lol

he ment if you say something 3 times you get ip banned

for example

"Selling Barrows junk plz buy"

Then your banned

Sponsored content