Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Commands

+2
Darkmaste77
john
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should the Commands stay?

Staff Commands Bar_left67%Staff Commands Bar_right 67% [ 8 ]
Staff Commands Bar_left33%Staff Commands Bar_right 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Staff Commands Empty Staff Commands Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

We have had a small arguement and we need to know what you think. We arnt ggoing to say who thought what to influence your answer.
Ok heres the question:

Should the commands ::xrichie ::master ::skillme etc stay in the server for members of staff?

arguements:

No:
The members of staff dont need these commands, they should skill just like any other player.
Could be abused.

Yes:
These are what people respect with the crown, and with the extra staff duties, they might not have time to train- Also an extra boost for becoming a member of staff.

**Delete** if you think they should go or...

**Leave Them** if you think they arnt harming anyone atm.

2Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

i say: dont remove them
because: some ppls just dont like to train and wants to pk or other
and other they rlly like to train so i say if you like to train dont use the command or ask john for a skill reset
and about the money admins + mods + co - owner + owner needs to do an event ( i'm just saying what) and give them a reward then you need xrichie to buy a reward idk

thats what i think about it
Darkmaste77

3Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

No:
The members of staff dont need these commands, they should skill just like any other player.
Could be abused.

Thats bias as your saying to them that they shud act like a normally player.

Darkmaste77, if u use it to get 299, there will be no one to pk with, as everyone with have there unique lvl.

to do an event shouldnt be an excuse to have max cash, an event should have a built in reward and if not, well you shud do an event when u have spre stuff, so the events can vary, not ::xrichie and give them best things and host an event wen u like, thats just sad

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

4Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

and i think John is owner and you're just co - owner so if john says he want that he just does that ...

5Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

**Delete** because if they dont have time to lvl and do their duties they shouldn't apply for staff. also it recks the game for them and they should only get higher authority over players not an unfair advantage over them in lvling and obtaining money.

Last edited by raved_up on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

6Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 am

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

I understand ur DELETE but not ur Leave them, very good point on deleting and i agree 100%.

What involes needed a higher lvl to help a player? I would love to know, if u cnnot say, edit and remove the however bit of your post.

7Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

i never said you need a high lvl to help players
like in real runescape i saw a MOD from lvl 3 ( it was a skill Razz )
so you dont have to tell me only high ppl can help other ppl

8Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 am

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

I was talking to raved up and yes u dont need a high lvl thats what im saying.

Darkmaste77 wrote:and i think John is owner and you're just co - owner so if john says he want that he just does that ...

John is Owner and im the Co-Owner, we both decide, get that into your darn head.

9Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:50 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

i mean you two had a big fight about it and i just want to say he even tried to demote you Razz
lucky you are on the list >.>

but anyway about the times from that posting for the co - owner i had a hard time @ my house ( full story that doesnt care now) but i was rlly pissed off and i dont had my self under controle i was so pissed off on everything so maybe will you forgive me??
Embarassed Question

10Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

ELitE PanThA wrote:No:
Could be abused.

Thats bias as your saying to them that they shud act like a normally player.

Darkmaste77, if u use it to get 299, there will be no one to pk with, as everyone with have there unique lvl.

to do an event shouldnt be an excuse to have max cash, an event should have a built in reward and if not, well you shud do an event when u have spre stuff, so the events can vary, not ::xrichie and give them best things and host an event wen u like, thats just sad

i put the side of arguement for both didnt i? on your post you only put one side of the arguement making people feel threatened to say what you think

11Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

tbh tho, if i want sumthin on server and you dont then ther really isnt anything you can do to stop it pantha, as i kinda own the server and have all the files. So at the end of the day i still have the final descision of what i do with my server.

12Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

Big Headed?

And on my post i put both sides to the think, on what u can do on the server, there isnt much in option 1 because, tbh, u cant do much like that.

13Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

tbh i still think whats the big deal about taking out commands

14Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

Darkmaste77 wrote:i mean you two had a big fight about it and i just want to say he even tried to demote you Razz
lucky you are on the list >.>

but anyway about the times from that posting for the co - owner i had a hard time @ my house ( full story that doesnt care now) but i was rlly pissed off on everything so maybe will you forgive me??
Embarassed Question

Pantha i ques you didnt saw this

15Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:18 am

final crush

final crush
Admin
Admin

omfg is there a skillme :O

16Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:11 pm

connor

Starter
Starter

6 votes to 1, seems like they are wanted and needed

17Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

Exactly, Wanted, but i would like to know who so i could knock some sense it to them.

18Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:15 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

connor wrote:6 votes to 1, seems like they are wanted and needed
im failing to see why they are needed, although i know y people want them ^^

19Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

John should listen to his fellow owner on this; These commands are not needed, they will not reduce the amount of fun in anyway (actually props increase the fun, as of lvling and money merching) , player do not need them to do duties, and thats simple as.

Who ever disagrees please tell me now, so i can beat tha livin crap outta ya for being a lazy ass homo who cba training.

20Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:06 pm

connor

Starter
Starter

gosh, if u dont want them dont use them!!, they are there for people that dont want to train and that want to help people.

21Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

connor wrote:gosh, if u dont want them dont use them!!, they are there for people that dont want to train and that want to help people.

STFU!! K!!? I WONT USE THEM BUT THEY SHUDNT BE THERE FOR ANYONE FFS. PPL SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO CHEAT, THEYARE ONLY STAFF ITS NOT THAT SPECIAL, !!!!

OFC NO ONE WANTS TO TRAIN, THATS WHAT MAKES THEM DO THIS. PPL HAVE TO LEARN TO ACCEPT CHALLENGES, THESE COMMANDS REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF GAME.

That made me so angry u put that.

If staff can cheat, there shud be no staff at all.

Players do not need lvl 229 or max cash to help someone, and imo owners should be only 1 who can do this command, and
mods and admins cannot which remains them as a part of powerscape still, but the power to help ppl and get a sense of reward.

Please show me 1 successful server that has Staff cheat commands? Im just saying this for server ffs.

22Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

you''re asking for it:
Rune-dayz HD
perfect server auto everything max ppls donates like jackasses once someone donated 1200,-
enough>?

23Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 am

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

Where is this site located and how is it successful?

Cus they have crazy rich players and they have paypal?

24Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 am

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

it is @
www.rune-dayz.com
the 1200 donation isnt there because they do it ea month a limit and they reached 1500,- there 0.0

25Staff Commands Empty Re: Staff Commands Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

All there staff max lvl through cheating?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum