Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[video tut] Getting the client!

+3
darksasuke89
raved_up
john
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[video tut] Getting the client! Empty [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 am

john

john
Owner
Owner

OK here is a video to get the client. Its HD like i try to make most of my videos.

Comments Please.

Here is full HD version link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6aw-5xlb9E

2[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 am

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

:O nice work john should make it alot easier for people to understand now there is a vid xD

3[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

nice! thats realy good vid be better if u talked alittle tho and sayd what ur clicking.

4[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

thanks.. I need a server vid first

5[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:16 pm

connor

Starter
Starter

ye, i think a srvr vid will boost our players

6[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

Mac Ftw baby, im gettin 1 for college so we can like Ibum ahaha, you didnt need it in Mac versino to download it?

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

7[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

Ibum? lol. no u dnt need mac to download and i had to get a few plugins to make it actually work on mac. Might not work on the brand new ones.
Works on all pcs if u have java.

8[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

nice vid

9[video tut] Getting the client! Empty Re: [video tut] Getting the client! Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

thomas

Starter
Starter

i cant play new client!
it says:
unexpected server response
please try using a different world

what do i need to do?

btw i have windows 7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: