Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Duty Service Room.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On Duty Service Room. Empty On Duty Service Room. Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:56 am

Badboysimp

Badboysimp
Admin
Admin

A place like heaven (like shift said) where it could be the moderator and admin service room. This means that mods/admin type ::heaven to get to the room where they wait for players to help.

Players would type ::onlinehelp to get to this place where it would say; "You are currently second in line" or "You are currently First in line" in their own chat box. Once its their turn to be help by the mod or admin who is on duty, they will be automatically teleported to the service room.

This is just an idea for the mod or admin to do while they are on duty.

EDIT: Maybe you could also add ::heavenon and ::heavenoff because lets face it, whats the point in players being in line if there is no mod or admin on duty.

2On Duty Service Room. Empty Re: On Duty Service Room. Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:41 am

john

john
Owner
Owner

Great idea. i'm trying this now.

3On Duty Service Room. Empty Re: On Duty Service Room. Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

Shift

Shift
Starter
Starter

Badboysimp wrote:A place like heaven (like shift said) where it could be the moderator and admin service room. This means that mods/admin type ::heaven to get to the room where they wait for players to help.

Players would type ::onlinehelp to get to this place where it would say; "You are currently second in line" or "You are currently First in line" in their own chat box. Once its their turn to be help by the mod or admin who is on duty, they will be automatically teleported to the service room.

This is just an idea for the mod or admin to do while they are on duty.

EDIT: Maybe you could also add ::heavenon and ::heavenoff because lets face it, whats the point in players being in line if there is no mod or admin on duty.

The point of my suggestion for heaven was where admins/Mods could rest from work , It was supposed to be a lounge to labour! , But if players need help usually their is only a few places to find them. Often i type ::players look for new names , Add them see if they need help.

4On Duty Service Room. Empty Re: On Duty Service Room. Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Badboysimp

Badboysimp
Admin
Admin

Think into the future Shift. It saves us from doing more work later on down the track xD

And i beleive there is commands for mods and admins to summon every rare item to their location. ::mz is the mod chillout zone i beleive.

5On Duty Service Room. Empty LOL Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

You triggered off my brain and it has made it much simpler and easier to code.
Ill try to add all your suggestions into this:

::ssz takes you to "Staff Service Zone"
in this area you will receive messages [ anything that can tell messages ] that players will ask.
For Example:
::help im stuck in mid air - This will send a message to the Service zone repeating this message and who sent it.
The staff member can then ::xteleto player and assist them, or use ::ssz 'Player in Distress' to tp them to staff service zone. but only the 'Waiting Area'. Because this area can be used for meetings and stuff there is waiting zone for players to receive help.

P.S ill help you find the area we can use john just ask me to

Which will save some time and i have different ideas but you will have to ask me in game about this john. there is few dif ways that could save some coding.

Last edited by Co-Owner Pantha on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

6On Duty Service Room. Empty Re: On Duty Service Room. Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Badboysimp

Badboysimp
Admin
Admin

So many great ideas. But i think pantha has made the easiest and the best. Well done pantha Smile

7On Duty Service Room. Empty Re: On Duty Service Room. Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

now make it true ..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]