Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

if u get error connecting

+5
raved_up
mauled ju
Darkmaste77
john
Drizzim
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26if u get error connecting - Page 2 Empty Re: if u get error connecting Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

john did u get ur bank acc?

when is the server supposed to b on at the weekends coz im unsure - different people hav said different times to me..

P.S. join Dragons of the Abyss

apply at https://p-scape.forumotion.net/clan-chat-f3/dragons-of-the-abyss-110-t176.htm

27if u get error connecting - Page 2 Empty Re: if u get error connecting Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 am

final crush

final crush
Admin
Admin

u can see it at rune-locus bar

28if u get error connecting - Page 2 Empty Re: if u get error connecting Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:55 pm

amin882

Starter
Starter

I live in egypt so on weekday i have to got to sleep at 10pm and that time is 3pm

29if u get error connecting - Page 2 Empty Re: if u get error connecting Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

Dear Amin
we should actually delete this forum because its the old
go to the new forums:
http://www.powerscapeonline.com/

30if u get error connecting - Page 2 Empty Re: if u get error connecting Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 pm

beostigma

Starter
Starter

I cant connect it says error conecting to server dono why I have internet and I have the right client can some1 help me Smile

31if u get error connecting - Page 2 Empty Re: if u get error connecting Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 pm

ElJaso

Starter
Starter

Uhhhh geeeeeeee... no offence John but... shouldn't you let some1 else host? not more then 1 person (or it's hard to update) but I mean get a VPS or better hours... Noobs download the client... if it doesn't work on their first try, they leave and dont even read this forum...I know cuz i used to make P servers... DW tho... i'm not advertising cuz i stopped like 6 months ago and this server sounds great...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2