Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Administrator Sample Application *You MUST already be a Moderator*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

You can Apply to become a Administrator in this Forum.
You must already be a Moderator to Apply so do not do so if you arent already a Moderator.
Also i brought this up because of some people:
I, Pantha, Am the only one who decides who gets Mod/Admin. So dont be pretending infront of john because it will get you no where.

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! - READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY AS SOME PEOPLE STILL MISS OUT VALUABLE INFO

To be considered you must have been Moderator for over a Month.Copy and paste the following questions and answer them in a seperate topic called

Administrator Request:"Your Powerscape Name"

- Powerscape Username?

- Why do you want to be a Administrator?

- What have you done on as a Moderator to make it the server better?

- What will you do with your Administrator powers?

- How long have you been a Moderator of Powerscape?

- Who would recommend you to become a Administrator, Please Name Them.

- Have you ever broken a rule, or been reported for misuse of staff powers?

- If Answered No, Please Skip. State the offences you made:

- Average time spent helping server?

- Will you be an active Administrator for the Forum making sure everyone follows the rules?

- What you can do as a Administrator of Powerscape? Please give a detailed explanation (Over 5 Line Paragraph).

- How old are you?

- How long have you been playing Powerscape for?

- Why do you believe you should get Administrator over the other Moderators?

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

john

john
Owner
Owner

I, Pantha, Am the only one who decides who gets Mod/Admin. So dont be pretending infront of john because it will get you no where.

pantha. tbh i think ur being a bit power hungry saying ur the only one tht chooses. it is like kinda my server so i think we shud decide together. Before you post declined or accepted on an app. pm me first for my opinion. only decline without asking when the player is breaking the rules. we shud give all players fair chance. although i do get sum apps pmed to me tht are a load of rubbish and u just decline them.[quote

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

john wrote:

pantha. tbh i think ur being a bit power hungry saying ur the only one tht chooses. it is like kinda my server so i think we shud decide together. Before you post declined or accepted on an app. pm me first for my opinion. only decline without asking when the player is breaking the rules. we shud give all players fair chance. although i do get sum apps pmed to me tht are a load of rubbish and u just decline them.[quote

I said that because people only act nice and friendly around you, and nothing is decided fairly.

Im not Power Hungry i just want people to 1. not dare to break a rule and personally to fear me xD.

I decline apps that took the person 20 minutes or less. i will not allow people to become staff when no effort is
put into there app.

Yes we should decide together and we should give players a fair chance, only when they really want it
and will put alot of effort, not a 20 minutes job and yh u get a chance, thats not a good way to decide good staff.

and ive noticed no mtter how poor the app is people always say "yh he is nice player". they decide from there
relationship towards them, friend as friend. a nice player doesnt need to be staff, u need a strict fair player to be staff. nice staff just help powerscape become less feared to break a rule.

Oh and ive probably put more effort into this than most people have with there app.

Point Proven?

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum