Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

cleaning up the forums

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cleaning up the forums Empty cleaning up the forums Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

hey
along time ago i posted a topic with clean up people who have ( Last time logged in: NEVER)
maybe if we do it like ea month then we can keep the forums clean from unused accounts and if we do that the same to the server we have less lagg for all existing ( NOT USED) accounts
good idea Question

2cleaning up the forums Empty Re: cleaning up the forums Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

yeh apart from tbh, the amout of unused accs doesnt affect lagg or stability.

3cleaning up the forums Empty Re: cleaning up the forums Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

but to delete a 229 account that takes a month to get, every month, is bit hard.

firstly i want john to set the perfect xp rates, loots and rares, then delete every acc on server so we will have everyone doing everything fairly.

we will decide after that

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

4cleaning up the forums Empty Re: cleaning up the forums Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:07 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

well what are drops and xprates gonna be. because until i know that im just gonna keep working on new funner stuff.

5cleaning up the forums Empty Re: cleaning up the forums Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

cleaning the forums is pointless, plus new members will see that we have alot of members

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]