Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats up with the server??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats up with the server?? Empty whats up with the server?? Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

bigbaddrag

Starter
Starter

while i'm on the server, it's extremely laggy, it logs me out and says there's an error when i try to log on even though the server is online, and it randomly teleports me to the dark knights castle in the wild, which gets annoying because it severely interrupts gameplay.

2whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 am

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

i have had the same problem with the teleporting to the castle, and when ever i tele away again i always get bak to there somehow. i dont know how tho, any1 care to explain how i got there??
the server could have been lagging b'coz of ur internet connection although i did find that it was lagging for me as well so could have been the server

3whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 am

john

john
Owner
Owner

its new random events. but im making much less common

4whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

lol oh thats what it is :L
thats kwl good job on that
yer good idea reducing the rate of it tho. i got it every 5 mins, u do know that u cannot kill the monster with melee because it walks and when it does so u dont follow it, and when there is a break from it being hit it recovers, making it impossable to kill it

5whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

i dont know maybe its your problem
because if i have that random event i dont even lagg a second Razz

6whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

no i was lagging that day, it was only that day. after then the lagg was gone Smile

7whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

okay

8whats up with the server?? Empty Re: whats up with the server?? Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:33 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

LOCK
reason: jutt getting into the part where every1 uses 1 word replys because there is nothing else to talk about :L

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum