Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats the best console

+2
connor
final crush
6 posters

whats the best console

whats the best console Bar_left0%whats the best console Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
whats the best console Bar_left50%whats the best console Bar_right 50% [ 4 ]
whats the best console Bar_left25%whats the best console Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]
whats the best console Bar_left25%whats the best console Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats the best console Empty whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 am

final crush

final crush
Admin
Admin

votevotevote ;D

2whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:08 pm

connor

Starter
Starter

pc all the way, closely followed by xbox then a little behind that ps3, then pspa then all the others = ****

3whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

other: Your mum, lol just kiddin i wud say 360 Elite, cus normal Xbox's break so fast n easy,
i got red rings within 1 year.

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

4whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

lol ive still got my xbox, no red ring so far Smile
nd i cant afford 360 XD

can i change my vote i didn't read properly b4 voting XD oh well wht i selected is good 2

5whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:33 pm

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

dude xbox 360 all the way... except i got the good xbox 360's that dont get red ring of death. Becuz incase all of u didnt know the red ring was only in the xbox for like 3 months and that were bought in that time could get red ring esay. But any after that it takes alot of work to get it lol. because they replace the mother board so it doesnt go "OMG ive been on for more then an hour!!!!" and then explodes lol so elite isnt realy better (in that matter) but with everythign else elite kicks butt lol. better ram running memory better looking better storage memory better graphics (not by much tho because they dont make xbox 360 elite games lol).

THE END

P.S. please read all to avoid and confusion, or to get some comfusion... darn now im confused

6whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

yer they bought out a new 360 which doesn't get red ring of death nearly as easy, so as long as u get 1 made after that date ur fine Smile (i thinks its got a better cooling system in it which means it doesn't over heat and get red ring of death xD)

7whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

ELitE PanThA wrote:other: Your mum, lol just kiddin i wud say 360 Elite, cus normal Xbox's break so fast n easy,
i got red rings within 1 year.

Xbox 360
btw pantha is it why you have ELITE Pantha Razz ??
btw i've a xbox 360 to

8whats the best console Empty Re: whats the best console Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

Haha good one.. -.- no its not

I aint got xbox 360 but i had Ps3 before, Gonna try get 360 when i find a job Smile

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum