Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

how much do you vote for powerscape?

3 posters

How many Times do You vote For powerscape a day?

how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_left17%how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_right 17% [ 1 ]
how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_left17%how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_right 17% [ 1 ]
how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_left33%how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_right 33% [ 2 ]
how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_left16%how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_right 16% [ 1 ]
how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_left0%how much do you vote for powerscape? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how much do you vote for powerscape? Empty how much do you vote for powerscape? Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm

darksasuke89

darksasuke89
Mod
Mod

I just wanted to run a poll to see how many of you vote and how much.

2how much do you vote for powerscape? Empty Re: how much do you vote for powerscape? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 pm

raved_up

raved_up
Admin
Admin

twice a day Smile sum times more coz ive got more than 1 computer Smile

3how much do you vote for powerscape? Empty Re: how much do you vote for powerscape? Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Darkmaste77

Darkmaste77
Mod
Mod

if i'm in my moms house i only have 2 comps so i vote 2 times ea day
and if i'm @ my dad house ( 4 comps) i vote like 3 times and somethimes 4 because my brother is some times nice and some times anoying so i cant vote everytime on his comp Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum