Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powerscape
Welcome to PowerScape!! ~ Please help us by Voting or Registering to the Forums
Powerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Powerscape

Welcome to Powerscape! The friendly Runescape Private Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Powerscape, Boring or Fun?

3 posters

Powerscape, Boring or Fun?

Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Bar_left40%Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Bar_right 40% [ 2 ]
Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Bar_left60%Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Bar_right 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Empty Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

This question is mainly for staff members but normal members have full rights on this too.

What would you prefer powerscape to be like?

Option 1: You join the server, meet friendly people, train a bit till lvl 100 ish, apply for mod, use ::master
and ::xrichie to get all your stuff, ignore the element of the game, have all the best gear and best stuff, and Chat all day.

Option 2: You join the server, meet friendly people, train with them and get to know them more, have a wider range of PK as of the lvl differences, Be able to exchange items and merch your way to the best gear, experience different lvls of powerscape and weapons, feel proud of your lvl that YOU gained yourself, have over people praise you for your lvls youve acheived, be proud of the gear you have saved and acheived and probably have more fun playing powerscape altogether.

This question was not brought to you by me.

Please answer Fairly. - I wont vote.

Last edited by ELitE PanThA on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

https://p-scape.forumotion.net

2Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Empty Re: Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:22 pm

john

john
Owner
Owner

Pantha you have put bias opinion in ther with the words- and ruin the element of the game, have all the best gear and best stuff, and probs do nothing else but chat.

This is an unfair poll and will be deleted if not changed.
I shall also not vote.
Look at my topic and see if its more fair.

3Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Empty Re: Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

But, its not bias, its just the bare truth

4Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Empty Re: Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

connor

Starter
Starter

Stop Argueing, your owners aint you?

Pantha: it is a bit bias, John has put his time and effort into this server and your just ripping it apart.

i voted for the second option.

5Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Empty Re: Powerscape, Boring or Fun? Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am

Drizzim

Owner
Owner

connor wrote:Stop Argueing, your owners aint you?

Pantha: it is a bit bias, John has put his time and effort into this server and your just ripping it apart.

i voted for the second option.

Im no ripping it apart i am trying to make it more fun and exciting like an RPG should be.

I have no idea why we are argueing, there is a clear option on what to pick and we just both cant agree.

=/

I dont understand how its bias lol, its the truth isnt it? im not re wording it to sound worse im saying it how it is.
Yes i know john has put his time and effort in and so have i, but this is something that needs to be done.
Go check all successful servers, do they have staff commands that u can cheat off? usually jsut owner can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum